Monday, November 18, 2013

Manny Pacquiao: 'Maybe' Brandon Rios will survive longer than Ricky Hatton

Manny Pacquiao says that Brandon Rios is a dangerous opponent, but also says he's planning to fight him the same way he did Ricky Hatton -- and that Rios might not last any longer.
Brandon Rios is getting ready for the best Pacquiao ever. How dangerous of an opponent is Rios in your eyes?
"Brandon Rios is an extremely dangerous opponent. He is young, strong and has no quit in him. I raced him up the steps of the Great Wall. He's a competitor.
"I have seen Rios fight and I am confident that I will win the fight. One of my advantages is my experience against better opposition. A more diversified opposition.

HBO PPV Boxing Pacquiao vs.Rios Fight HD Free


"Rios is an aggressive fighter. He likes to fight on the inside and toe-to-toe. He likes to fight, period. It will be a very entertaining fight for the fans. It will be all-action. A real fight and not a track meet. I am 100% confident of winning this fight. The focus of this camp has been on speed and footwork, which have been my advantages in previous successful fights. I'll be more careful to avoid the careless error I made against Márquez
Read More on:http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/11/4/5066430/manny-pacquiao-maybe-brandon-rios-will-survive-longer-than-ricky/in/4792437

No comments:

Post a Comment